Mythical Trading
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arlo Arisster

2 posters

Go down

Arlo Arisster Empty Arlo Arisster

Post by Arlo Arisster Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is Arlo Arisster I am... well I am all sorts of things, most recently I have been working as a logistics pilot for a company in the southern half of the outer rim. While I have your attention though I would like to thank the lovely Naviera for giving me the opportunity to join this community. I look forward to meeting you all in time.

- Arlo
Arlo Arisster
Arlo Arisster

Back to top Go down

Arlo Arisster Empty Re: Arlo Arisster

Post by Naviera Hugacha Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:48 pm

Welcome to the community Mr.Arisster. You have been given permissions to see the rest of the forum. Unfortunately the only member who is actively on our forums is Bliz.

Anyways hope you enjoy your stay here and...... *squints and looks closer* is that our symbol I see on your avatar!? Now that's the kind of spirit you could call mythicly rare. Might have to do that for myself. Razz
Naviera Hugacha
Naviera Hugacha
Admin

https://mythicaltrading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arlo Arisster Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, that is indeed the logo now I'm here I should look the part, I would have made it bigger but come on would you cover that face? haha I kid but if you need someone to make you up an avatar with the logo I'm always available.
Arlo Arisster
Arlo Arisster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum